- Fly2Work -
RESULTS OF THE PROJECT
The results expected are:
1. Conduct field research to establish the state of the art of the unemployment youth situation in Europe and to generate a practical and easy-to-use methodology for those organisations that wanted to do it themselves.
2. Elaborate on a practical onboarding handbook based on the project’s methodological approach and test it with different target groups.
3. Lastly, create an online digital course in order to maximize the impact of the project and get the interest of relevant stakeholders.
TOOLBOX FOR IDENTIFICATION OF NEEDS
The general object of this result is to establish a simple process on how to establish the state of the art of youth unemployment problems. The publication aims at defining a set of tools that will help partners and our collaborators identify:
1) The needs of the participants and stakeholders by conducting field research through focus groups.
2) The successful ongoing methodologies used to design onboarding plans. In general, there are several reports showing the needs of the participants involved in this project at the regional, national, and European levels.
PRACTICAL HANDBOOK OF BOARDING METHODOLOGY
The Handbook intends to bring both tools to get clarity between the requirements and the expectations and also tools and strategies to support companies in delivering a smooth onboarding, which are two aspects that are lacking in the
companies’ onboarding processes. This result is designed and divided into clear steps in order to enhance the possibility of implementation or adaptation in other countries outside the Consortium.
– Young people – Companies – HR departments – Job counseling technicians and career counselors – Social and youth institutions focus on youth employability
ONLINE DIGITAL COURSE
The online course will be created bearing in mind i) organisations seeking young employers; and ii) youngsters willing to find a guide that could prepare them for work life.
This activity is aimed at elaborating an online course that could meet two main needs:
1) increase the impact of the project and visibility;
2) offer open access to those organisations and/or individuals interested in our results.
– HR departments of any kind of organisation (private, social, etc.) – Youngsters – PAs – Youth workers – Job counseling technicians and career counselors.